WHMCS Blockchain – Simple & Secure Way To Digital Currency
The blockchain is one of the recent & most advanced technologies which are nowadays captivating in the market. The blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for all the fundamental digital assets. The blockchain is a way of recording data into a digital ledger of transactions, arrangements, contracts or commitments or, anything that needs to be independently recorded.
Being the largest production of blockchain platform in the world, we are using the new advanced & innovative technologies to build fully better future aspects for all the financial systems.
WHMCS Global Services is coming up with the new and updated version of WHMCS Blockchain v1.0.5 which will help you to secure all your business financial system.
We bring up with the latest & the updated version of WHMCS Blockchain v1.0.5 with the extra implementations & line-up features such as
- If a customer paid more than the required amount then, the extra amount is added to the credit balance.
- If a customer paid the partial payment then his invoice remains unpaid & transactions will be added to that invoice.
- Round UP Bitcoin Amount to 6 Decimal Places – this will help with some wallets that can go out as far with many decimal places as you require sometimes.
The required settings we have given to the admin so that he enables the roundup transaction value.
There are several advantages you can get from WHMCS Blockchain such as:
- Transparency – No blockchain transaction can be tampered or deleted post-execution. All changes to public blockchains can be publicly viewable.
- Advanced durability – When there’s no central regulator, there’s no central point of failure as well. Blockchain is more resistant to different types of malicious attacks.
- High-quality Data – Blockchain data is complete, consistent, timely, accurate, and widely available.
- Process integrity– Users can trust that transactions will be executed exactly as the protocol commands removing the need for a trusted third party.
- Lower Transaction Costs – By eliminating third party intermediaries and overhead costs for exchanging assets, blockchains have the potential to greatly reduce transaction fees.
The blockchain is considered as one of the key pillars of the digital world as it promises to provide the secure & transparent transactions. Our aim is to build a more open, accessible & fair financial future.
WHMCS Global Services is working in the same filed from last couple of years & is well popularly known for honesty, commitment & teamwork. Our technology is re-building the financial services of an industry by constituting the millions of people across the globe for confirming and concluding immediately and also without any costly channels.
So, if you want more information about WHMCS Blockchain updated version v1.0.5 then, visits our website https://whmcsglobalservices.com/blockchain/