Refund is not applicable on this product.
One time payment and no hidden cost.
1 Year free support & updates included but not in modified code.
Additional years support and updates will be $39.90/year.
No license verification.
Code sharing is not allowed except within your organization.
10 days money back guarantee
Refund is not applicable on renewals.
Trial license not available
Free modules updates till license is active
Free support till license is active
One time free installation and next time onwards $49.90/setup
Developer License not included
In case you are planning to create your own email servers without any hassle, then choose no other than iRedMail.
Benefits of choosing iRedMail Reseller Email Hosting Services:
1. FREE Open Source Mail Server Solution
2. You can easily build your own email servers with open-source software.
3. Setting a complete mail server will take only a few minutes.
4. 100% Privacy Guaranteed as you have all personal data on your hard disk.
5. 100% Secure as end customers are forced to use mail services via secure connections: (POP3/IMAP/SMTP over TLS, webmail with HTTPS)
6. Allow your clients to manage Webmail with easy to use UI (Roundcube, webmail or/and SOGo groupware)
7. Manage Calendars/Contacts/ActiveSync*
8. Setup Unlimited Accounts
9. Allow you to store your mail backend in your favorite backend (OpenLDAP, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
10. Comes with Antispam & Antivirus
11. It comes with a web admin panel to manage all the main accounts.
12. Easily reproduce the deployment in case of serious crashes.
13. Guaranteed and fast support services
…. What else do you need?
Our module will work with both iRedMail paid and free version. This module is about iRedMail as a mail server solution. If you want to offer, email hosting to your customers and want the easiest way to auto-provision the email accounts then WGS iRedMail WHMCS Module is the best module for you. The core functionality of this module is adding of domain, creation, suspension, and termination of email accounts.
Admin will create the product in WHMCS and assign the module to the product, further it works in two ways:
1. Predefined account limit set by admin. For example: account limit and box size set by admin In this case user will just have to enter the domain and make the payment and his account will be created based on configuration set by admin.
2. Allow user to choose account limit & mailbox size. Admin can set the price based on the configuration value for email account and mailbox size. Here the user will have an option to select the number of emails and size required and they will be charged based on the price set by admin. Add domain and create an account in iRed Mail, once the order is placed and payment is received. You will have your active service in WHMCS, and then you can check under client Area to manage your email accounts.
You can also manage your created email accounts like