Announcement of updated Account Statement Module V1.0.4
WHMCS Global Services is ready with updated version of Account Statement. We would like to thank you all for your valuable suggestions and for your feedback. After getting your feedback we are continuously working on improving our services .Facing problem in managing your account statements so we are ready with feature rich module with latest amendments.
So, here is the list of the features which will also help you to secure all your financial transaction.
- VAT is added in total amount of transaction.
- If you are paying via credit you can check in remaining credit.
- Credit was not showing in the list now it is showing in the list.
- It will create the PDF of all invoices of single user and email goes to client.
- Initially “Credits” were not showing in Account statement PDF file. Now we changed it and now you can check the status of account statement with credit transactions too. It is visible now with name “Remaining Credit“.
- Initially based on Credit applied, “Payment Details” section was not being updated. But now it is updating now and row is being created. Here in the given screenshot you can check that how it works. Credit details are here, so you can track the record of credit and balance too.
- Download the account statement in pdf format.
Exact calculation of VAT: Initially incorrect VAT calculation happened if payment had done through “Credits”. But now VAT is properly calculated and correct amount is showing.