Module Information :
We have created the solution for 2Checkout redirection to gateway site from merchant’s site. Now users never need to leave your site.
Buyer can place an order on merchant’s site. Proceed to pay with 2checkout. CC Data passed to 2Checkout in a secure token. After success, sale data return from 2Checkout and update invoice in WHMCS.
Payment flow happens in a way to securely tokenize your sensitive credit card data on your site, In this way buyers sensitive CC details data never touches server. Moreover for security a token is only good for one sale, and expires if not used within 30 minutes.
Module working is as follows :
- User signs up for a product – the payment is immediately sent to 2Checkout and if successful the invoice is marked as paid and the order is approved.
- When the 2Checkout fraud review process is complete, the call back marks the invoice as having passed the fraud review.If call back return fraud review status fail we set the order as fraud.
Key Features :
- It provides the way to pay for one time payment.
- It also has the ability to manage recurring payments
- You can manage all of your sales on gateway from your WHMCS admin panel with 2Checkout admin area module.
- You will have quick view of sales created in 2Checkout. On the top part, You will see
- Amount (Pending Amount)
- Total Fee
- Total Refunds
- Total Sales
- You will see each sale with customer name, recurring status, paid amount and fraud status.
- On Sale # column, you will have a link to order placed in WHMCS corresponds to sale.
- As the gateway only sends notification after recur for payment for product service.
- You can Stop Recurring and Refund from WHMCS:
- If you are listing orders in WHMCS, then you will see a link on order number for 2checkout sale.
- Click on it, You would open to a sale description page. You can do refund and stop recurring for service.
- On clients detail page, You also find a list of sales on 2Checkout for that particular client Under “2Checkout CC” label. This also helps you to navigate.
Addon Dashboard View
You will have quick view of sales created in 2Checkout. On the top part, You will see Amount (Pending Amount) , Total Fee , Total Refunds , Total Sales